Terms & Conditions
Every effort is made to keep the Judy Aveiro web site up and running, however as the internet grows, and as users have differing levels of computer and internet skills, we cannot guarantee that it will always be smooth. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
The terms "Judy Aveiro" refers to the owner of the web site whose business address is located in Honolulu, HI.
All inquiries regarding the website and content should be directed to Judy Aveiro email@example.com or by calling 808-227-7646 during business hours, Hawaii time.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
Conditions of Use:
Your use of this web site is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this web site are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials for any purposes or audience for which they were not designed. You acknowledge that the information and materials may occasionally contain errors, despite our best efforts to verify content, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you do your own due diligence to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site fully meets your specific situation and requirements.
- This web site contains information that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site that are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this web site, or its contents and design, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Some of the links on this website may be "affiliate" links. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. By clicking the links and making purchases from that company, we receive a small monetary compensation. We only become an affiliate and use affiliate links for products and services we have used and highly recommend.
- You may not create a link to this website from another web site without prior written permission. Placing a link to us on another site without a written affirmative consent does not constitute our acceptance.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site and the information contained is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
This web site and its contents are copyright of Judy Aveiro. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual or third parties for their personal or non-commercial use only if you acknowledge the source by including the url as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system or print file.